October 28, 2009

What a deal! I just a post that Southwest Airlines is doing a getaway sale. http://www.thefrugalgirls.com/2009/10/southwest-airlines-72-hr-sale-25-50-75.html Some great deals! I've been playing around to see where we could go and for what price. Too bad we don't have the money or a trip to use it on. I could get round-trip tickets to Orlando for only $100 a person so just $300 for our whole family. Too bad we can afford a trip to Disney before the trip dates are over. The sale is good till the 29th. You have to travel between Dec 2-16 or Jan 5-Feb 10. So if you need to get away hurry and book your flight. :) Have fun!

1 comment:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Yeah sounds good. Too bad the dates are what they are, because I would check the prices out for our hoeful trip to KC over Tahanksgiving!