October 29, 2010

Lather, rinse and repeat

Am I the only one out there who feels that sometimes life is a lather, rinse and repeat cycle? I feel like I'm so caught up in life that I'm missing something. I'm always adding something else to my plate too because I'm crazy like that. :) I started my photography business in Dec of 2008. I started my Premier Designs jewelry business in August of this year. I'm already a SAHM. I'm involved in choir and praise team at church. I feel like I have so much on my plate but I love every minute of it. One of the biggest blessings to me is being able to be a part of NILMDTS (Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep). I have people all the time tell me that I'm an angel for my volunteering. It's an honor to me to serve the families and the babies. It's a blessing to me. They don't realize how much I benefit as well. It puts everything into perspective. You find out just what is really important in life as well. :)

Total change of subject but I am out of conditioner (which sparked this post). Am I the only one who runs out of conditioner before shampoo? I seem to end up with lots of bottles of shampoo but never enough conditioner. Do you buy just new conditioner or both?

1 comment:

Maria said...

I do that all the time. I always use too much conditioner, so I try hard not to. lol

I usually buy shampoo/conditioner together. If I just pick up a bottle of conditioner then I'll run out of Shampoo. lol