February 02, 2010

Diapers.com

Thought you might be interested in this website I discovered, www.diapers.com. They deliver diapers, wipes, formula and other baby necessities at really low prices with fast free shipping. They carry all the big brands and hard-to-find products too.

If you enter my email address or Referral Code on the shopping cart screen, you'll get an extra $10 off your first order of diapers. And I'll get a $1 credit each time you order. It's a great way we can both save!
My Email Address: daniellesmith@bellsouth.net
Referral Code: DASM7352

Check it out at www.diapers.com.

There's a really good diaper deal going on right now. Once I figure out the best scenario I'll post it. Other sites posted it with using Luvs jumbo packs but those are sold out right now except the size 1s. Stay tuned.

No comments: