January 05, 2009

It's time for serious couponing/budgeting! We found out that we are expecting #2 recently. I need to start stockpiling so we won't have so much to buy after baby gets here. I'm due in August....sometime between the 16th and the 20th. I have a small subchorionic hemorrhage that they're keeping their eyes on but I'm hoping it will continue to do well and clear up just fine. I had an u/s last week when they first noticed it. I had a follow-up appt today and it's still the same. That's good news though cause it's not getting worse. I'll keep you updated as I can. I don't go back for another 4 weeks.

I was pretty excited about my deals I found today! I was only going to Target to get Electrasol powerballs since they're on sale for $3.25 and I had a $2.50 coupon. Well, then I headed to the baby dept to see if there were anymore good clearance deals. I bought a double stroller weekend before last cause they had it 50% off for $63! Best deal I've found so I couldn't pass it up. Today I found the Christmas baby stuff for 90% off!!! So I snagged up some for baby...I just hope it'll fit. :) I got 2 sleepers, 1 santa suit (in case it's a boy), 2 hats, and a pair of slippers. With all of that and my dishwasher detergent I only spent $6.04! Savings of over $45! Sweet! I'll double at least the slippers and hats as photography props next Christmas.

Still trying to book photography shoots so if you're local, give me a holler! :) http://www.daniellesmithphotography.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!

EmilytheCreative said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!! That's is awesome, awesome!! And woohoo on the deals!!!!

Cori said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations! Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months.

Jacque said...

Hey, I just found this. It is nice to see we all have blogs and ways to learn about each other.

Vicki said...

I have never been on your blog before. It is very nice. Will you have another ultra sound? Sounds like your doing good collecting items. I guess you have to collect neutral items until you know.