July 12, 2008

Photobucket

Okay first I have to say that I used IP (internet printable) coupons yesterday to earn a catalina. The coupon indicated that you'd get $3 off Planters when you buy 3 items from Nabisco, Kraft, or Oscar Meyer. I was only able to print out 5 coupons so here's what I got:
15 packs of Kool Aid - $0.19 each
5 cans of Cocktail Peanuts - $2.99 each/ FREE with coupon
So because of that I earned $6.50 off my new order. I used that tonight along with coupons.

Here's the rundown:
*Small bottle of Tide - saved extra $1 with P&G Buy 3 Save $3 plus I used a coupon that was doubled - total price: $4.29
*Pantene 2 in 1 Beautiful Lengths Shampoo & Conditioner - saved extra $1 with P&G and used $2 off coupon - total price: $0.34!
*Excedrin Back and Body 24 count bottle - used $2 off coupon - total price: FREE! PLUS I got a $1 off your next order catalina (So I got paid to buy it!)
*Pizza flavored Pringles Stix - saved extra $1 with P&G plus I used a coupon (ask me for some - I have a bunch from Tupperware) that doubled - total price: $0.79
*2 boxes of cereal - used $1 off coupon - total price: $1.49 each box
*2 boxes of Kroger brand cereal bars

Used $6.50 catalina along with coupons.

Total OOP: $7.42 Savings: $21.71

I'm totally amazed at how well that turned out! I'm trying to get my hands on more Planters coupons to earn more catalinas. Maybe I can get some by tomorrow before the promotion ends.

No comments: